Add:9F, Dongguan Building, Jiangnan Ave 4288, Binjiang District, Hangzhou
1) When you wear a vertical line, you must first carefully read the drawings. There must be reasonable arrangements for the order of the vertical lines in each layer to facilitate the production of future devices. The vertical lines should be straight, so that they can be easily checked and the layout is beautiful. The spacing between belts or cards must be in compliance with the regulations, and the head of the tie must be cut in the same direction.
2) When you are wearing a horizontal line, the cable should be horizontal and straight. It must not be tied to the cable. It must be bundled separately. The spacing of the cable tie or card code must be in accordance with the regulations; the head of the cable tie must be cut in order to achieve the direction. Consistent, pay attention to the appearance of the line. To wear a horizontal line as required by the owner, wear a PVC pipe. The cable shall be horizontal and straight. It shall not be tied to a thin cable. It must be bundled separately. A tie strap shall be placed every 1.5 meters on the ceiling. A tie for the meter, the head of the tie must be cut in order to achieve the same direction. Pay attention to the aesthetics of the line, wear PVC pipe when passing the white wall. Use a plastic tube card for fixing on the wall. All 7/8 feeders should be bundled with tie straps. Black tie straps should be used where there is no PVC pipe, and white tie straps should be used where there is a white PVC pipe. More than two feeders should be placed in parallel and each line should be bundled individually.
3) For open feeders such as feeders not placed in computer rooms, line wells and ceilings, universal angle irons or PVC pipes must be used. All the conduits are required to be laid neatly and beautifully; PVC pipes should be used, and PVC hoses should be used at the corners. The head of the tie should be cut in order to achieve the same direction.
4) For the property due to special requirements such as firefighting, it is necessary to use a galvanized pipe station, and feeders can be laid with galvanized pipes.
5) The connectors of the feeder must be firmly installed. Use the special tool for the head correctly. Strictly follow the instructions on the instructions. The connector must not be loosened. The feeder core and the jacket must have no burrs. When tightening, fix the lower part to ensure the upper part. Good contact, keep the VSWR below <1.5, and make watertight seals on joints in outdoor or wet areas.
6) When the feeder connector is connected with the host/extension, antenna, coupler and power splitter, the connection must be reliable, the connector silking is smooth, and the feed line connector must keep the feeder line of 50mm straight out before turning.
7) Before the outdoor feeder enters the room from the feeder port, it is required to have a “water drip” or diagonally upward to prevent the rain from seeping into the room along the feeder line. The “dripping bend” casing needs to open the water hole at the lowest position (prevention) Sleeve water). The inlet and outlet wall holes of the feeder are sealed with waterproof and flame-retardant materials. The external feeder connector and feeder grounding point must be waterproof and sealed.
8) The layout of indoor feeders should use electric pipe wells (weak electric wells) as much as possible to avoid the use of wind pipes or water pipe wells, and avoid placing them with high-voltage high-voltage pipes, lightning protection grounds, lightning protection mesh belts, and fire fighting pipes to ensure that there are no strong electric power. , strong magnetic interference.
9) The indoor feeder should be laid in the online wells and ceilings as far as possible. For the feeders not placed in the machine room, the line well and the ceiling, the PVC pipe should be used.
10) The wiring of the underground parking lot should be higher than that of the exhaust, firefighting, etc., so as to avoid the phenomenon of the vehicle hanging up the feeder due to the low wiring.
11) All feeders, jumpers, and conduits should be firmly fixed with feeder clips, feeder bases, line codes, and cable ties. The following table shows the fixed spacing:
12) Outdoor feeders are required to be fixed along the outdoor ladders, or fixed along the wall with a line code. The fixed spacing is as per the requirements in the above table. Outdoor jumpers are required to be fixed along the antenna support.
13) It is required that all the conduits should be laid neatly and beautifully, placed as far as possible on the wall, and firmly fixed with the line code or feeder clip according to the requirements in Table 2. Turning joints or bellows should be used to connect the turns.
14) The feed line is too long to be sawed off and cannot be placed around the device, and the feeder length is minimized to reduce the loss. To ensure that the length of the feeder is properly measured and then saw off the feeder, make it a success. The shorter connection must be measured beforehand. Do not make sharp bends because it is difficult to connect.