Add:9F, Dongguan Building, Jiangnan Ave 4288, Binjiang District, Hangzhou
Indoor distribution system access to the signal source
Indoor distribution system of the signal source has the following access methods: (1) macrocell as the source access signal distribution system; (2) microcell for the source access signal distribution system; (3) repeater for the letter Source access signal distribution system. Respectively as follows:
(1) macrocell source access signal distribution system
Is a macrocell base station signal distribution system as a signal source. As the source of macrophone capacity, wide coverage, good signal quality, easy to achieve passive distribution, network optimization is simple, indoor distribution system is the best access. However, macrocell costs more expensive and requires optical fiber transmission paths and a long construction period.
(2) Microcell for signal source access signal distribution system
Microcell base station as a signal distribution system signal source. Due to the small power of the microcell itself, it is only suitable for the indoor coverage of a smaller area. To achieve coverage in a large area, it is necessary to increase the microcell power amplifier. Compared with macrocell microcell low cost, less demanding on the environment, construction convenience, etc., so the micro-cell for signal source is also more widely used.
(3) repeater for signal source access signal distribution system
Is the use of the donor antenna space coupling or the use of coupling devices directly coupled with surplus capacity of the base station signal exists, and then use the repeater equipment to amplify the received signal to provide signal distribution system signal source.
Repeater with its flexible and simple features to become an important way to solve the small-capacity indoor distribution system. Repeater does not require base station equipment and transmission equipment, installation is simple and flexible, device models are also rich and varied, also plays an important role in the mobile communication repeater.
Repeater for signal source access signal distribution system has the following application:
1) Extract signals directly from nearby base stations through the repeater's donor antenna
2) with a coupler from the nearby base station coupling part of the signal transmitted through the optical fiber to be covered area repeater
3) with a coupler from the nearby base station coupling part of the signal through the cable to be covered area repeater
CenRF Communications Limited
Add：9F, Dongguan Building, Jiangnan Ave 4288, Binjiang District, Hangzhou